Wild garlic Pesto
- 100g wild garlic leaves
- 50g parmesan cheese or 50g nutritional yeast for a vegan and veggie-friendly version
- 50g toasted pine nuts
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the leaves thoroughly then add to a food processor with, parmesan, olive oil and pine nuts and blitz. If you prefer a more rustic/chunky consistency then you can use a pestle and mortar
- Add more oil if you want to have a thinner pesto.
- Add salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.