Roasted Asparagus with Hazelnuts and Parmesan
Asparagus season is here! Our chef's hats are on ready for all of the yummy asparagus recipes this season. Today we're enjoying Roasted Asparagus with Hazelnuts and Parmesan.
- 50g (removed shell weight) Hazelnuts
- 1 bunch Asparagus
- 2 Garlic cloves
- Sprig Thyme
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 50g parmesan shavings
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Remove the shells from the hazelnuts, then half. Trim the asparagus (use the ends to make soup!). Slice the garlic.
- Place the asparagus on a baking tray, and scatter the garlic, thyme and hazelnuts over the tip.
- Coat generously with olive oil, salt and pepper and shake the tray.
- Roast in oven for 10 mins
- Scatter parmesan shavings over the asparagus
- Serve warm and enjoy!