Cod fillets with a lemon & herb crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 fillets of cod
- 75g fresh breadcrumbs (we blitzed up a couple of slices of sourdough)
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 50g butter, melted
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- ½ tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- Heat the oven to 180°C
- Lightly oil a roasting tin and lay the cod fillets in it in a single layer. Season them with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Mix all of the other ingredients together in a bowl and season, then divide between the fillets, patting on gently.
- Cook in the oven for 14-15 minutes. Serve immediately.