Chickpea, Tomato, Feta & Egg Hash
The perfect breakfast, lunch or dinner - a chickpea, tomato, feta and egg hash topped with fresh parsley... Grab some pitta bread, dip and enjoy!
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 1 tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tsp Dried Cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tin Chickpeas
- 75g Red Pepper Meze Dip
- 4 Eggs
- 40g Feta Crumbled
- Handful Parsley
- Pitta Bread to serve
- Half and slice the onion and drain the chickpeas in preparation
- Heat the oil in the pan and cook the onion over a low heat until golden brown. Add the tinned tomatoes, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper and cook down for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and meze dip, stir and cook for a further 5 minutes
- Create spaces in the pan for each of the eggs. Crack the eggs into the pan and cook covered for about 3 minutes
- Crumble over the feta and parsley
- Serve with pitta breads and enjoy!