Sweet and Spicy Pineapple Salsa
Planning taco night or looking for something to accompany your fish, chicken or pork? We've got just the thing with this exciting, sweet pineapple salsa that we simply can't get enough of!
- 1/2 Pineapple
- 2 diced Red Peppers
- 3 Plum Vine Tomatoes
- Handful chopped Coriander
- 1 Red Onion
- 4 diced Jalapenos (optional)
- 2 Limes (squeezed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the pineapple into small pieces. If you like, hollow out the middle of the pineapple and use the pineapple as a boat to serve in!
- In a bowl mix all of the ingredients together
- Spoon into the pineapple bowl (if serving this way) or top on your tacos, meat or fish