Vegan Falafel Pitta
Introducing the Falafel Pitta, a great vegan alternative to a burger or a kebab, with none of the bad stuff in it! We're using our Delphi Falafels, with Houmous, Odysea Sundried Tomatoes, Pitta Bread, and lots of fresh Veggies!
- 1 Pitta Bread
- 2 Tbsp Delphi Classic Houmous
- 4 Delphi Falafels
- A few Unearthed Nocellara & Leccino Olives
- 1 sliced Red Pepper
- A few leaves from Little Gem Lettuce
- Tablespoon Odysea Sun-dried Tomato Meze Dip
- Toast the pitta bread and heat the falafels either in the microwave or in a pan
- Spread the houmous evenly over the pitta bread then place the ingredients inside like a sandwich
- Plate up and enjoy!