Valentines Avocado Heart Toast
Surprise your other half with a romantic Valentine's Day breakfast of avocado heart toast!
- Kingsmill Soft White Thick Bread, Wholemeal Thick Bread, or 50:50 Medium Bread (Your preference)
- 1 Avocado
- 100g Mascarpone Cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Burford Brown Eggs
- Chilli Flakes (Optional)
- To begin, lightly toast your bread (to firm it up but without adding any colour)
- Taking a sharp knife or a heart shaped cutter, cut a heart into the middle of the toast. This doesn't have to be perfect (it's the thought that counts)
- In a bowl, mix the avocado flesh and mascarpone cheese together (this makes it incredibly creamy and delicious)
- Spread the avocado mixture onto the toast
- Heat up a pan on a low/medium heat and place your toast into the pan
- Carefully break an egg into the middle of the heart and cook
- Add salt, pepper, and chilli flakes (to taste)
- Serve as breakfast in bed and enjoy!