Chocolate Coated Strawberries
What screams romance more than chocolate coated strawberries? Safe to say these won't last long...
- 400g Strawberries
- 200g Callebaut dark chocolate pellets
- 200g Callebaut white chocolate pellets
- Sprinkles and toppings of your choice
- Warm the dark chocolate in a Pyrex bowl above a pan of warm water, stirring until fully melted. Then repeat in a separate bowl with the white chocolate
- Once melted and cooled slightly, pour half of the liquid chocolate into two piping bags (one dark, one white), or food container bags with the edge cut off
- Take your strawberries and dip into the melted chocolate bowl. Waiting until cool to place on a plate
- You can now experiment! Whilst your chocolate is cooling on your strawberries dip in sprinkles or your favourite decorations. Otherwise, pipe the opposite colour chocolate around your strawberry to create fun and interesting patterns
- Have fun with this, this is a great date idea for Valentine's, and be prepared to get messy. Of course, you don't have to wait for the chocolate to harden to enjoy!