Smoky Tomato and Seafood Linguine
This smoky tomato and seafood linguine is fresh, light and perfect for summer. A taste of the Mediterranean whilst we can't get away! Serve with a crisp white wine.
- 400g mixed cooked seafood (we recommend prawns, mussels and scallops, make sure they are cooked to instruction)
- 400g spaghetti
- 2 cans chopped tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 red chillis, finely chopped
- 1.5 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Handful of basil, chopped
- In a large pan, being the water to the boil and cook the spaghetti to instruction
- In a deep pan, heat the olive oil and fry off the chilli, fennel seeds and garlic. Cook for around 5 minutes
- Add in the chopped tomatoes and smoked paprika, stir until fully combined. Bring to the boil and then lower the heat to simmer
- Once cooked, drain the pasta and add to the sauce. Add in the cooked seafood and half the basil, stir until fully combined
- Plate up, finish off with the rest of the basil and enjoy!