Luxurious Garlic, Butter, and Parsley Mushrooms
These flavourful mushrooms are the ideal side for any meat or fish dish. Alternatively this would be a fantastic main for vegetarians or vegans (just swap out the butter for a vegan butter)!
- 250g Chestnut Mushrooms
- 3 Crushed Garlic Cloves (Or as much/little as you like!)
- 30g Chopped Parsley
- 100g Butter
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Thoroughly wash and completely dry the mushrooms
- Fry the mushrooms in olive oil, salt, and pepper on both sides until softened. This will take around 10 minutes
- Transfer the mushrooms to a baking dish and add the crushed garlic, chopped parsley, and spread the chunks of butter evenly around the dish to melt
- Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!