Super Smoothie Bowl
A cooling, healthy recipe for a warm spring/summer’s day! Not only does this smoothie bowl look and taste amazing, but it is also packed with loads of vitamins. This is an ideal recipe for a healthy dessert or filling breakfast. This recipe serves two.
- 2 bananas
- 400g berries mix (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 400ml milk
- 200ml Greek style yoghurt
- 3 tbsp honey
- For the topping:
- Freeze the berry mix and bananas the day before. Alternatively, include around 6 ice cubes in the mix.
- Pour the bananas, berry mix, milk, yoghurt, and honey into a blender. Blend ingredients until thick in texture and spoon into a bowl.
- Add your toppings. You can use the toppings we suggested or be creative with your own!