Summery Strawberry, Spinach & Feta Salad
This alternative recipe is sure to wow guests and family! Our delicious Kentish strawberries add a sweetness to compliment the feta and combine perfectly with our crunchy spinach to make a summery, delectable, fresh salad.
For the dressing;
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbps cider vinegar
- 4 tbsps Kentish honey
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Make your dressing by combining all ingredients and mixing together thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl add in your strawberries and spinach and crumble most of the feta over the top (save some to crumble on top).
- Drizzle over your dressing and toss the salad until completely coated.
- Crumble over the top a little extra feta for presentation.
- If you want to add a little extra crunch, try adding walnuts into the salad.