Stuffed Yellow Courgettes
Our beautiful, seasonal, yellow courgettes stuffed with a tomato and meat bolognese sauce, topped with feta and served with fresh tomatoes! Delicious, nutritious and healthy.
- 2 Yellow Courgettes
- Leftover Bolognese or mince meat cooked in tomato sauce with your favourite spices
- 200g Feta
- 30g Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- First create a boat shape in the courgettes by cutting them in half and hollowing out the middle using a spoon
- Either grill or BBQ the courgettes on a high heat on both sides for about 4 minutes until browned
- Then place the courgette in the oven and cook for 20 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat up the leftover bolognese sauce or whip up a quick stuffing by cooking mince meat in tinned tomatoes with your favourite seasonings
- Cut the feta into squares and grate the parmesan
- When the courgettes are almost done place the bolognese in the courgette boats and sprinkle the parmesan on top, placing feta evenly on each stuffed courgette. Put back in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and serve!