Easy Creamy Carbonara
A rich and creamy twist on the classic carbonara! Adding cream and parsley to carbonara gives it a luxurious texture and flavour that we just can't get enough of!
- 400g fresh tagliatelle
- 50ml double cream
- 5 egg yolks (one to top)
- 50g grated Parmesan
- 200g bacon, cut into chunks
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a large pan of water to boil with a pinch of salt, add in the tagliatelle
- Add your olive oil to a pan and heat on high, add in the bacon and cook to preference (personally the crispier the better!)
- Once your pasta is cooked, drain and the lace back into the saucepan. Add in 3 of the egg yolks with the cream, Parmesan and bacon. Stir until combined and add a small amount of parsley
- Plate your spaghetti, sprinkling on the parsley and top with an egg yolk whilst the pasta is still piping hot
- Serve immediately and enjoy!