Ryan Thompson's Basque Cheesecake
Everyone loves a good cheesecake, and what better one to try than that of The Grove hotel's Executive Pastry Chef!
1. Mix all ingredients together except the flour until smooth.
2. Gradually incorporate flour.
3. Pour into a pre-lined 10inch grease-proof paper lined tin.
4. Bake in the oven at 200°C for roughly 40 minutes – the cheesecake should be nicely golden over the top with a slight wobbly to the center.
5. Allow cooling in the fridge for 1 hour.
6. Half the strawberries and sprinkle with sugar; leave for 45 mins outside the fridge to macerate.