Indulgent Chocolate Brownie Heart
We're enjoying this chocolate heart brownie topped with fresh strawberries and marshmallows. Perfect for celebrating either Valentine's or Galentine's!
For the brownie
For the topping
- Preheat the oven to 160°C
- Cover a 20x20 cm pan in baking paper
- Place the water, olive oil and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until fully mixed
- Add the brownie mix and stir until well blended
- Pour the into the pan and bake for 45 minutes
- Once cooked leave to cool completely in the pan
- When the brownie is completely cool, remove the brownie from the pan and cut into a heart shape (enjoy the cuttings as you bake, you deserve it!)
- Generously coat the brownie in Nutella and top with strawberries and marshmallows
- Serve and indulge!