Date Night Steak and Chips
Everything you need all in one box for a romantic meal for two... Our Date Night Steak and Chips Box includes steak, chips, peppercorn sauce, tomatoes, lambs lettuce, mushrooms, two cheesecakes, and of course, a delectable bottle of Malbec red wine. Here's how to cook it!
Date Night Steak and Chips Box including:
- Twin pack pedigree breed fillet beef steaks
- Pack of Oven cook Cheshire farm chips
- Peppercorn Sauce
- Cherry Vine tomatoes (for roasting)
- 50g lambs lettuce (as a garnish)
- Pack of Large Flat mushrooms (for grilling)
- Twin pack of Rhokett Chocolate Cheesecakes
- 70cl bottle of Malbec red wine.
- Spread the chips out on a baking tray and put in a preheated oven at 200⁰C or gas mark 5. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Cherry Vine Tomatoes:
- Wash and keep them on the vine.
- Place in an oven dish, drizzle with olive oil and season.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven on 200⁰C or gas mark 5 for 12-15 minutes.
Large Flat Mushrooms:
- Put the grill on a medium heat, and place your mushrooms in an oven dish with the stems facing up.
- Drizzle in olive oil and season generously.
- Cook under the grill for 10-15 minutes, they should look dark in colour once cooked.
Heat up your pan, adding a small amount of oil & season your steak.
- Blue - 1½ mins each side.
- Rare: 2¼ mins each side.
- Medium-rare: 3¼ mins each side.
- Medium: 4½ mins each side.
- Heat up your pan, adding a small amount of oil & season your steak.
- Place over a moderate heat for approximately 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now for the fun part! Plate up, wash the lambs lettuce and add as garnish, pour your wine and enjoy!
- Tags: DNSCB