Halloween Cookie Monster!
- 115g unsalted butter
- 90g brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 210g plain flour
- 1 large egg
- 50g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 Tub of Nutella
- 150g white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180 C (350 F) standard / 160 C (320 F) fan-forced
- Line two baking trays with baking parchment
- Add in your butter and sugars to a large mixing bowl, and beat together until smooth and creamy.
- Add in your egg and vanilla extract, beat again until combined. Don't forget to scrape down the sides to combine the whole mixture.
- Add flour, baking soda and beat again until a soft cookie dough forms. Add the chocolate chips and stir.
- Spoon roughly 1.5 tablespoons of dough and roll them into small balls, then place on the baking trays and flatten slightly
- Place in oven for 10-11 minutes or until golden brown on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes, then transfer them onto a wire rack to fully cool.
- Cut your marshmallows into triangles for the teeth and smaller circles for the eyes, put a small dot of chocolate onto the circles to create an eyeball effect.
- Once the cookies have cooled a little, spoon in some of the Nutella, enough to create a gap to stick the cookies together as well as the teeth.
- Add a little Nutella on top to stick on the eyes and ENJOY!