Greek salad with watermelon
A refreshing twist on an old classic. If you're a fan of sweet and savoury combos then this is the salad for you.
- 1 snacking watermelon cubed
- 2 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 small red onion
- 1 handful of pitted black olives
- Half a block of crumbled feta
- Some chopped parsley and mint
- Olive oil and red-wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl combine the watermelon; tomatoes, chopped; cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped; red onion, sliced; olives; crumbled feta; and some chopped parsley and mint.
- Drizzle with olive oil and red-wine vinegar, sprinkle with salt and pepper, toss and serve.
See our fruit and veg boxes in Kent.