Easy Apricot Jam
Everybody loves a sweet and seasonal apricot jam. We love this on our croissants, toast, and all of our pastries! This is the ultimate way to preserve this delicious stone fruit.
- 2 Sterilised jam jars
- 1/4 Fresh Lemon
- 8 Apricots (roughly 700g)
- 700g Caster sugar (Equal amounts sugar to apricot)
- Chop up the apricots into small pieces, removing the stones
- Place the apricots into a saucepan and coat with the lemon and caster sugar
- Turn the heat high until the mixture comes to a foaming bubble
- Then turn down the heat, stirring occasionally until the mixture thickens
- Spoon into sterilised jars and seal while hot. Leave inside the jars upside down to cool completely
- Once cool store in the cupboard, or fridge when opened
- Serve with your favourite accompaniment and enjoy!