A super quick and easy, no mess one pot meal. Perfect for a mid-week healthy meal.
- 2 Cod fillets
- 1 Onion
- 3 Garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1tsp Chopped Ginger
- 2 tbsp Medium curry powder
- 2 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Chop the onions and cook them in a lidded frying pan on a high heat for a few minutes.
- Whilst your onion cook, take your tbsp of chopped ginger and chop a little more finely (or how you would prefer). Crush the garlic and stir the ginger and garlic into the onions, adding the curry powder last. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Stir in your chopped tomatoes and chickpeas, lower the heat to medium high and cook for 8-10 minutes until the mixture thickens, stir occasionally.
- Whilst your sauce is cooking, roughly chop your coriander, enough to sprinkle over the entire dish.
- Once the sauce has thickened, top with the cod, try to get it coated in the mixture without the cod touching the bottom of the pan, cover with a lid and cook for a further 5-10 minutes, until the fish is cooked through
- Once cooked, scatter over the lemon zest and coriander and serve with a lemon wedge.