Chocolatey Christmas Tree Brownies
- 1 pouch mix from the Ghirardelli Brownie Mix
- 75 ml Water
- 75 ml Olive oil
- 1 Egg
- Handful Callebaut dark chocolate pellets
- Decorate the brownies with your favourite icing and toppings!
- Preheat the oven to 160°C
- Cover a 20x20 cm pan in baking paper
- Place the water, olive oil and egg in a medium bowl and whisk until fully mixed
- Add the brownie mix and stir until well blended
- Spread the chocolate pellets across the bottom of the pan
- Pour the into the pan, on top of the chocolate chips and bake for 45 minutes
- Once cooked leave to cool completely in the pan
- Cut the brownies into triangles and get creative with decorating!