Bacon and Chestnut Brussels Sprouts
- 1 kg Trimmed Brussels Sprouts
- 300g Smoked Streaky Bacon
- 200g Roasted Chestnuts (See our roasted chestnut recipe)
- 50g Butter
- Boil the washed and trimmed Brussels sprouts in a large pot (salting generously when up to temperature). Boil for 5 minutes, then drain the sprouts.
- Chop the bacon into small strips and add to a frying pan. Fry until cooked through.
- Set the bacon aside and add the chestnuts and sprouts to the pan. Add a splash of water, cover and cook for about 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Finally, add the butter, bacon, salt and pepper to the pan and heat until melted
- Serve and enjoy!