Three ingredient Yukon Gold potato wedges
It's peak potato season and one of our favourites our Yukon, they have a waxy flesh and are so versatile - perfect for boiling, mashing, pan frying and even roasting. We love ours in these crispy wedges - a great aside to any dish, but we love ours with double-basted honey roast ham and a fried egg - you can't beat an old classic!
- Yukon gold potatoes (2-3 per person, depending on their size). Check out our online potato delivery.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut your potato into thirds or quarters if your potato is larger
- Toss in olive oil and a good pinch of salt, making sure they are coated evenly, for all over crispness!
- Line a baking tray with non-stick foil and arrange the wedges so they have some space around each - too close together and they'll end up steaming
- Place in a preheated 190 degree oven for 15-20 mins until they start to change colour and crisp up, then turn them over and put back in for another 10 minutes or so, keep your eye on them so they don't burn