Raspberry & Marshmallow Eye-Ball Smoothie!
Make smoothie fun with this healthy Halloween drink! We're all about our five a day here at Watts, and this smoothie recipe will certainly get you off to a good start - with a little added extra fun - the kids won’t be able to resist this healthy treat.
- 1 punnet of raspberries
- 2 bananas
- 1 punnet of blackberries
- half cup of milk or almond milk/soya milk
- Blueberries or chocolate chips for eyes
- Paper straws
- Take two straws and two marshmallows and gently press the straws into the sweets.
- Put the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and cook for 30 seconds then stir until the chocolate is melted. Wait for the chocolate to cool a little then drop two small chocolate 'drops' on to the marshmallows and pop them in the fridge for 10 mins to set.
- Mix the chilled milk, bananas, raspberries and blackberries in a blender.
- Serve in a tall glass and enjoy!