One Ingredient Banana Ice-Cream!
With the weather turning hotter over the next week, give this easy and healthy cool down recipe a go, so simple with only one ingredient! It's a great alternate, and dairy free option to the normal calorific ice-cream!
- 2 Banana's, sliced and frozen
- Remove banana's from the freezer and place in a food processor, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture into a plastic container and freeze for four hours, or until solid.
You can also add extra's to this recipe, but hey then it wouldn't be a one ingredient recipe!
- Try adding other frozen fruits to the mix to add some extra flavour
- Add vanilla extract to give it a more Vanilla Ice-cream flavour
- Add chocolate when blending for Chocolate Banana flavour