Brussels Sprouts with Almonds and Shallots
Another gorgeous brussels sprout recipe for all the sprout lovers out there. The shallots add a delicate sweetness to the sprouts while the almonds add a crunchy texture.
- 60 ml Olive oil
- 4 Banana Shallots
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 50g Flaked Almonds
- 50g Butter
- 500g Brussels Sprouts
- To prepare, peel and slice the shallots, slice the garlic, and half the brussels sprouts
- Heat the oil in the frying pan on a low heat
- Fry the shallots until golden, then add the garlic and almonds
- Remove from the pan and then melt the butter. Fry the sprouts in the butter for about 12 minutes
- Once cooked toss all of the ingredients in a bowl
- Serve hot and enjoy!