Creative Veggie Christmas Tree
We're feeling creative this year and love a fun, easy recipe!
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Cherry Tomato Punnet
- 1 Head of Broccoli
- 2 Little Gem Lettuce
- Your favourite dip! Why not try houmous?
- Simply chop the broccoli into small pieces and separate the lettuce leaves (if you don't fancy raw broccoli then you can steam it)
- Arrange these into a Christmas tree shape and place the tomatoes on top as the baubles
- Lastly chop the yellow pepper into a star shape and place on top. Don't waste the excess! Either use it as more decorations or nibble it on the side.
- Serve and enjoy with your favourite dip!