SPOOKY COMPETITION - WIN A £50 GIFT VOUCHER!
YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A £50 GIFT VOUCHER FOR WATTS FARMS!
To enter you need to:
✔️ Follow us @WattsFarms_ on Instagram
💖 Like our Pumpkin Competition Post
🏷️ Tag a friend and comment for one entry (you can tag multiple people for extra entries, but these must be in separate comments)
🎃 Carve a pumpkin and tag us in your post for an extra 3 entries (profile must be public)
Watts Farms Catering LTD Giveaway T&Cs
- The promoter is Watts Farms Catering Limited, a company incorporated with company number 07829127, whose registered office address is Watts Farms, Unit 14 Quarry Wood Industrial Estate, Aylesford, Kent, ME20 7NA
- The promotion is open to individuals within Watts Farms' delivery areas, aged 18 or over, who have an Instagram account
- The competition can be entered by following Watts Farms, liking the post and tagging someone in the comments. One comment with a tagged account is equal to one entry. By carving a Watts Farms pumpkin, posting a picture of it on Instagram (must have a public profile), and tagging us in the photo, 3 extra entries can be achieved.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- The winner of the competition will receive a £50 gift code that can be applied during check out on Watts Farms’ website
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Closing date for entry will be at midnight on 28/10/2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted
- The winner will be selected at random and will be notified within 7 working days of the competition closing
- The winner will be contacted directly via Instagram
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time, we reserve the right to select a new winner
- The Promotion is not affiliated with Instagram and is in no way connected with, sponsored or otherwise supported, accompanied or monitored by Instagram or any subsidiary companies and/or associates
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
- By entering the competition, you agree to the terms and conditions set out